Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know for sure is that a colleague dropped dead after the AZ vaccine at the age of 27 (shown widely in the national news), a friend (25) developed severe breathing problems for a year (tests proved he had NOT had covid!) and my mum (67) had her heartrate jump by 10bpm overnight when she had the "booster" and nearly three years later it still hasn't gone back to normal!

Oh, and I know/knew absolutely no one who died or was severely impacted by the "virus"!

Sponsored Links
Moderna in its 14 year history has only ever managed to bring one product to market when it amazingly managed to bring a covid vaccine to market within months yet in the nearly 4 years after its still not brought another product to market

Moderna in its 14 year history has only ever managed to bring one product to market when it amazingly managed to bring a covid vaccine to market within months yet in the nearly 4 years after its still not brought another product to market

And Pfizer was ordered to pay the highest ever fine in corporate history (early 2000s I think, $2.3 billion!) as the result of falsifying test results and misleading just about everyone!

So funnily enough I wasn't prepared to trust them

Sponsored Links
"Having looked at the trial documents it's clear that phizer only actually trailed the vaccines for 8 weeks in a 22,000 vaccination group and a 22,000 placebo group and then they vaccinated the placebo group. So how can anyone tell anybody what the long-term effects of these vaccines are when they were only ever monitored for 8 weeks after vaccination.

I think the honorable gentleman he makes a really important point and the answer to that is it's impossible

All I know for sure is that a colleague dropped dead after the AZ vaccine at the age of 27 (shown widely in the national news), a friend (25) developed severe breathing problems for a year (tests proved he had NOT had covid!) and my mum (67) had her heartrate jump by 10bpm overnight when she had the "booster" and nearly three years later it still hasn't gone back to normal!

Oh, and I know/knew absolutely no one who died or was severely impacted by the "virus"!
I have a niece who worked in NHS hospital during the Jan 2021 wave, she spent a lot of time in covid wards, it was full of extremely ill people.

She has colleagues have suffered life changing long covid.

Just because you want to believe in your nonsense, doesn’t make it true.

I have a niece who worked in NHS hospital during the Jan 2021 wave, she spent a lot of time in covid wards, it was full of extremely ill people.

So, because my experiences were different, that makes them "nonsense" does it?

I have a close relative who also worked on a ward designated for patients with covid and there were none such extremely ill patients. But almost every nurse on the ward had to have time off from work from side effects after having the AZ vax some for up to 2 weeks.
I too do not know anyone who died from covid but i do know one that died 24 hours after having the booster, found with a cup of tea by the side and the Tv on.

Guy on the radio this very week, his terminal cancer diagnosis is no longer so iirc, due to mrna vaccine-based treatment. Progress.

Do you benefit from modern treatments, or do you still keep eye of newt for whatever ailment happens upon you?
That’s not an answer is it Flower ?

At least your toys have been put away now.

Can't remember the numbers but it varies between 6 and 10k people dying every week. Have you heard of coincidents. With millions having covid and same having jabs there will some of those that are not due to either.

Can't remember the numbers but it varies between 6 and 10k people dying every week. Have you heard of coincidents. With millions having covid and same having jabs there will some of those that are not due to either.
meme.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back