Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a close relative who also worked on a ward designated for patients with covid and there were none such extremely ill patients. But almost every nurse on the ward had to have time off from work from side effects after having the AZ vax some for up to 2 weeks
I don’t believe you

Which hospital?

My niece worked at the Princess Royal in Haywards Heath, part of Brighton NHS trust.

Sponsored Links
Complete nonsense.

I used to think you were just a troll, but you spend too much time on here to just be that.

It's now become clear that you've actually got a personality problem haven't you?

You simply can't accept anyone having different experiences or a different opinion, I really pity you

Sponsored Links
So that vaccine didnt protect them then or is it long vaccine effect and not long covid
You’ve just made yourself look utterly stooopid

It was Jan 2021

Vaccines weren’t available for them then.

I used to think you were just a troll, but you spend too much time on here to just be that.

It's now become clear that you've actually got a personality problem haven't you?

You simply can't accept anyone having different experiences or a different opinion, I really pity you
Which hospital?

I don’t believe you

Which hospital?

My niece worked at the Princess Royal in Haywards Heath, part of Brighton NHS trust.
I don't care that you do not believe me. I will not be saying anything that would be divulging the identity or job of the person involved - nor would it do any good as you still will not believe me so there is not point is there.

Notch is loosing his own plot as I think he thinks he was replying to me - been drinking again have you ?
lure.JPG

I don't care that you do not believe me. I will not be saying anything that would be divulging the identity or job of the person involved - nor would it do any good as you still will not believe me so there is not point is there.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are a pathetic liar, you don’t have a close relative that worked in a covid ward…..it’s utter bolox

How could stating which hospital be divulging anything? I don’t know who you are, it wouldn’t be divulging a name……..you made it up and now you are resorting to utterly pathetic excuses.

That would have been really confusing if he wasn't now on the ignore list!
Only weak people who can’t handle a counter argument put people on ignore.

Pathetic conspiracy theorist

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are a pathetic liar, you don’t have a close relative that worked in a covid ward…..it’s utter bolox

How could stating which hospital be divulging anything? I don’t know who you are, it wouldn’t be divulging a name……..you made it up and now you are resorting to utterly pathetic excuses.
I will leave it there for now as you are obviously extremely disturbed tonight and seems cruel to engage with you any more.

Its at this point (always ) when the jab junkies start to loose the argument that they get the thread shut down. Usually after posting the last point.

Seems my "gut feeling" was correct in not trusting it after all.

Survivor bias.

All the people whose gut told them to turn down immunisation against a potentially fatal disease, raging throughout the world, and subsequently died of it, are not posting online.

Should you wish to read them, many of their pathetic stories can be viewed as they have been published posthumously as a grisly warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back