Astroturf/Boarders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Ive just recently put up a wooden climbing frame for the kids and was wanting a non maintenance solution to go under it so ive decided to go with astro. I was wondering which to get. I don't want it so it looks cheap but then I don't want to pay too much when its just going to have a climbing frame stood on it and kids running all over it. I need 25m2. Just wondering what anyone could recommend and where to buy it.

Also ive seen like a double log cut length ways to use as a boarder for the play area but I cant find it anywhere to buy, Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Ive just found the border on google called half log but still cant find anywhere that stocks it.

Sponsored Links
I'm currently in the process of planning an artifical grass installation myself. I've had samples from a few different companies, but I found these guys had the best quality samples:

artificalgrass-direct.com

We are going for the Woodland Chase (£12.25/m2) product for our lawn, as it seems the most realistic. But the Greenscape (£9.95) and Supergrass (£11.95) are also good, and might be suitable for a play area.

Email them for a free sample pack.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back