Atag boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi a mate of mine has an atag the one with gas saver and has asked me to service it,it seems like a good product and quite in operation, has any one worked/fitted/serviced them?
As I say they look and seem good boilers just not heard of them any feedback would be great
Happy bank hols people😛

Sponsored Links
Never heard of them, they any good???

I would guess it will depend as to age of boiler as to what needs checking and replacing during the service, I bet a good merchants can get hold of a service kit, unless you just poke and go with your flue gas.
FGA will be a must.

Sign up for the Combustion Chamber section of the forum. . A few of us are service agents or them.

Lee, the sarky flicker has one, but has mixed feelings about them :LOL:

I think the A325ec is a cracking bit of kit. Use them (well the Q series) in all our big jobs

Lee has had one or two issues with his, I think that he needs to speak to his installer...:cool:

Sponsored Links
Hi guys thanks for feedback I would seriously consider fitting them in the future,as they seem a nice bit of kit.
Can you use a standard rf control on the boilers Ie honeywell/drayton/danfoss etc ,if so is it low volt or ok 240vac?
Great photos dan really nice! :D

Volt free switching, or their own OpenTherm controllers which are mentally difficult difficult for everyone but the initiated.

Sadly although officially OT compliant, it is a locked down version.

Atag hq is down your neck of the woods in chichester, get your self on the free training day ;)

Jesus they're F'Ugly.

I must say the shelf with that vessel on is pretty......

And is that some sort of copper pushfit?

The flask mug in photo 3, I've got one just like that!

Plastered from wrist to armpit!
We we're off to the wavehouse for opening weekend in 3 weeks to do some flow boarding, looks like he'll be watching while we hit the waves!

Hi dan I was in the plumbers merchant and overheard that a new model is coming out,the trouble is it's a franchise and sales reps have been employed by this franchise for some time with out any info of the boiler,also naming the new boiler as it's 2 different companies so branding will interesting,as atag uk will have nothing to do with them.the installers in the merchant were not worried as they were commercial fitters,
We will wait and see :eek:

Hi dan I was in the plumbers merchant and overheard that a new model is coming out,the trouble is it's a franchise and sales reps have been employed by this franchise for some time with out any info of the boiler,also naming the new boiler as it's 2 different companies so branding will interesting,as atag uk will have nothing to do with them.the installers in the merchant were not worried as they were commercial fitters,
We will wait and see :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back