atag boilers - where to buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

does anyone know where i can buy an atag boiler from? my friend is after one and we've searched on the internet but nobody seems to sell them. Tried PTS and plumb center but no luck

thanks

lorraine

Sponsored Links
if it is difficult to buy the boiler THINK how hard it will be to get spare parts or an engineer who is familiar with it ????!!!!!!

There are also 'badge engineered' Atags about.
If you're near Preston / manchester, try Atlantic Boilers. One of their offerings is / was the Atag Blau Engel

Sponsored Links
if it is difficult to buy the boiler THINK how hard it will be to get spare parts or an engineer who is familiar with it ????!!!!!!

Think hard about that. . Stick to the best end of ordinary.

That's my last offering for 3 weeks!

lor said:

British Gas have Atag boilers on their Homecare contract. To be quite honest, the boilers are so reliable you won't need it repaired like you would with some of the other cr*p makes talked about on this forum. Atag boilers don't have dodgy PCB's etc etc!

Spare parts are available next-day, the same as HRPC.

As for having Atag boilers installed, then reply with your email and I will find out who is local to you.

HTGENG r u employed or connected with Atag ?

hi,

i'm up in northern lincolnshire near grimsby. Our local BC come out and inspect boilers so myself and my friend are thinking of going down that route

thanks

Lorraine.

Hi all,

does anyone know where i can buy an atag boiler from? my friend is after one and we've searched on the internet but nobody seems to sell them. Tried PTS and plumb center but no luck

thanks

lorraine

Lorraine, did you end up getting an ATAG, and if so are you happy with it? I have to change my system boiler and am considering either an ATAG or Vaillant.
Thanks

Forget Vaillant, ATAG everytime ;)

Why do you say that? Have you had a bad experience with a Vaillant?

My main concern with Atags is that they are uncommon and appear to be more complex than other boilers. So if an Atag breaks down, it's going to be hard to find someone to fix it.

It's not the boiler but the staff that are the main problems with vaillant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back