Bag of ****te Glowworm 30cxi

Sponsored Links
Oh well, as long as it's provided some entertainment, maybe it was worth the hassle, it will buy my horse some carrots ;)

Oh yes, he's only 16, jumping pretty good as well, only 2 fences down out of
16 jumps, and got 2nd at Handy Pony last Sunday at local show :)

Sponsored Links
Thats a trade discussion and should be in the CC.

Those screws are Torx™ not Star.

Those have a flat blade slot as well.

Tony

hi there im new on here and i have got a dw61 hotpoint wahsing machine and there is no hot air coming out off the tumble dryer what could that be. thanks

hi there im new on here and i have got a dw61 hotpoint wahsing machine and there is no hot air coming out off the tumble dryer what could that be. thanks

that could well be an "APPLIANCE" :idea: :idea:

United Kingdom

PostPosted: September 10th 2010, 7:15 pm Post Subject:
Suggest this forum post (or topic) be incorporated into the Wiki Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List Thanks

Tony

ballcocks :idea:

Tony

Well whichever asshole assembled it that day didn't realise, as non of them had a slot for a flat blade screwdriver on the casing screws OR the ones holding the plate exchanger on, they were "definitely" star drives.

What no witty comeback from Fragile, come on, must be some mileage left in
Talk screws, thought photo evidence would at least be required ;)

220px-Torx_screw.JPG

Its Torx ® and not star!

PDM, you could be right, the screw does look like a star

Its definately a T25, torx screw. (they ususally also have a slot for a flat bladed screwdriver)

220px-Torx_screw.JPG

Its Torx ® and not star!

What else does the wikipedia page say?, I don't go to many cxi's with torx left in them any more, case screw usually swapped for self tappers. I dont think the dhw hx screws have the screwdriver slot in like the others do they?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back