Bal Mosaic Fix for tiling over tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been reading up for a few hours on this and feel like I am going round in circles.

Need to retile over tiles in a flat of mine. It is gonna be in the bathroom and around the shower too.

I know the walls will take the weight and about staggering the joins and everthing.

The only thing I wasnt too sure about was which adhesive is best, especially as it is in a bathroom.

Someone, somewhere mentioned The Bal Mosaic Fix as it dries quick and is good with moisture. Would you guys agree, or would you just go with a normal adhesive?

Your advice would be great.

Sponsored Links
bal mosiac fix....who was it...give us their name,,... :LOL: :LOL:

yes bal mosiac fix will do the job..BUT...only if the exsisting tiles are SOUND and cleaned..and the wall will take the new and exsisting WEIGHT...

can you not just strip out and reboard will be better to tile to and safe.

`the reason for mosiac fix is, this can be apllied to GLAZED tiles.all other cementbased adhesives (well most..) will only take to UNGLAZED tiles.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back