Balanced flue

Hi james thanks for the reply I already printed the installation manual and user manual

Just when it came to flue bit it just looked like twin pipes...and thought I could make that pretty easy !

Thanks again for your input

Sponsored Links
Section 7 in the installation manual (Flues) state that only Worcester products must be used. I couldn't find anything mentioning that fabricated flues could be used. With the lack of knowledge and experience you have shown, please do not attempt to install the boiler, flue and oil tank. A professional would have had it installed in the time since your first post. Let's not forget that the flue carries POC's including Carbon Monoxide. Even if the boiler is located in a semi-enclosed building, any leaks from the flue can be deadly. A second hand boiler requires more attention from a professional than a new appliance. New boilers generally come off the test rigs at the manufacturers ready to go. A second hand appliance may need all sorts of adjustments, again best made by a professional.

Please do not attempt to install the appliance on your own.

James.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back