Bathroom Fan Wiring - is it compliant?

Sponsored Links
the SP neutral switch in the OP's original proposal is surely an issue
It is, isn't it.

That'll teach me to look at things more closely.

I wonder if it will teach anybody else not to turn mistakes into attempts to mislead?

BAS, I'm really quite surprised it took you so long to notice the glaring error in the diagram.

Maybe your desire to argue with Holmslaw at any cost is affecting your ability to see clearly and think rationally?

Sponsored Links
BAS you are misleading people again,
I'm not trying to mislead anybody.

You then jumped in with both feet and attributed comments from other people to me.
All the quotes above were genuine - I did not falsify any of them.

And you're not man enough to admit your mistake.
I've already admitted it.

The question is will you be man enough to admit that you were wrong to accuse me of trying to mislead people?

You accused me of TRYING to mislead people.

Where is your proof that I TRIED to do that?

rearrange these words "don't I what I'm talking about know"
in response to
Isolate the circuits using a relay powered by the light switch?
Not sure how it would trip the RCD, however I would think having a socket circuit running into a light switch would be a bad idea unless the light switch has a warning label on it.
What had you decided merited that?

i.e. what had you decided SpecialK was wrong about?

The suggestion to use a relay?

The comment that he couldn't see how it would trip the RCD?

The view that having a socket circuit running into a light switch would be a bad idea unless the light switch has a warning label on it?

My comment was based on the notion of introducing a relay which demonstrated the ops lack of knowledge/experience.
Maybe you should have only quoted that bit of his post then, not the other two parts.

Leaving the whole thing there was misleading - it looked as though you were commenting on all of it.

I answer all your queries.
And what does the 3-pole isolator isolate that the FCU does not?

Why don't you ever answer any of mine?
Are you asserting that I never answer your questions?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: My comment was based on the notion of introducing a relay which demonstrated the ops lack of knowledge/experience. Have you noticed how polite I am I answer all your queries.

You don't constantly swear, despite it being completely unnecessary and against the forum rules.

Come to think of it there's only one poster on here who does.

Stop misleading people and have you any idea how ridiculous you look, but carry on, I'm sure you're giving a lot of people a real larf. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ceertainly gave me a good laugh :LOL: :LOL:

Please show where I claimed you had used actual words which you had not.

I have shown where you misled people by making a comment about an entire post when you only meant it to apply to part of it.

If people respond in a way which is driven by being misled it is hardly their fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back