Bathroom Heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm thinking of installing a fan heater in the bathroom. I have the option of getting either a 1kw or a 2kw. I currently already have 2 heaters in the house on there own circuit amounting to about 2kw in total.

Should I connect the bathroom heater, irrespective of which one I purchase, to the other two heaters circuit or connect it to the main ring.

Unfortunately, no instructions are given with the fan heater as to its connection.

Regards: Ryan

Sponsored Links
Matrix its funny you should ask that

Matrix said:
Hi

I'm thinking of installing a fan heater in the bathroom. I have the option of getting either a 1kw or a 2kw. I currently already have 2 heaters in the house on there own circuit amounting to about 2kw in total.

Should I connect the bathroom heater, irrespective of which one I purchase, to the other two heaters circuit or connect it to the main ring.

Unfortunately, no instructions are given with the fan heater as to its connection.

as your twin brother asked exatly the same question

POWERSUCTION said:
Hi

Hi,I seem to have the same problem as well :LOL:

Sorry breezer,I couldn't help it :LOL:

What's going on??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matrix...POWERSUCTION...and maybe STEAMSPRAY...same person perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Still no advice though.

POWERSUCTION is actually my younger brother and STEAMSPRAY, I have no idea who they are.

My younger brother also wants to fit a bathroom fan at his place so I guess he must have seen my question and just cut and paste it as his own as it was myself who actually told him about this website.

I do apologise for this and will be having words with him.

I would still appreciate any advice with regards to the question asked.

My brothers name is Jason.

Matrix said:
My younger brother also wants to fit a bathroom fan at his place so I guess he must have seen my question and just cut and paste it as his own as it was myself who actually told him about this website.

Blimey - your younger brother must have a time machine, if he was able to see your question posted on Mon Oct 27, 2003 at 8:05 pm, and paste it into his question posted on Mon Oct 27, 2003 at 1:10 pm.

Did you notice that after you told him about this website he also sneakily went even further back in time to Oct 5th to become a member 20 days before you?

With all this effort he's putting in to make it look like he posted first, not you, wouldn't it be easier for him to take the bathroom back in time to summer, so that he doesn't need a fan heater?

ban-all-sheds said:
Matrix said:

Blimey - your younger brother must have a time machine, if he was able to see your question posted on Mon Oct 27, 2003 at 8:05 pm, and paste it into his question posted on Mon Oct 27, 2003 at 1:10 pm.

Did you notice that after you told him about this website he also sneakily went even further back in time to Oct 5th to become a member 20 days before you?

With all this effort he's putting in to make it look like he posted first, not you, wouldn't it be easier for him to take the bathroom back in time to summer, so that he doesn't need a fan heater?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Must be Dr. Who's long lost cousin.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back