Bathroom Light and Heater

D

Dreamline

My first post so hello to you all. I need some advice I have in my bathroom a light/heater that operates via pull cord. I want to relace it with a new light and switch outside. Also I want a fan heater via pullcord in the bathroom.I have checked the wiring and the light/heater connects via 2.5mm 3 core wire. I would appreciate any advice. I know the fan heater will need a 13A switched fuse. Can I do this all but adding to the existing wiring with a 30A junction box and running all new cables from that ? if I can would appreciate diagram. If not any solution would be welcomed.Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
you can't just DIY electrics in a bathroom all willy nilly.. sorry to burst your bubble..

you need to notify the LABC that you are going to be doing some electrical work in your bathroom and pay the fee..
or alternatively get a Part P registered sparky in to do the work for you..

//www.diynot.com/wiki/electrics:part-p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back