baxi 105e jumper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my friend has had a new pcb fitted to his 105e boiler but was told that a jumper on it did not come with the pcb to let the internal hot water heat up(when the tap was turned on befor there was instant hot water) now it takes a while befor the hot water gets to the taps, can any one direct me to a diagram as to where the jumper was soposed to be as we cant get back in touch with the plumber that fitted it many thanks

Sponsored Links
This is your third post on the same topic :evil:

A10 and A11 remove them from the old board.

There's a pipe full of cold water between your combi and the tap, you have to wait for that to empty out in any case. The pre heat will only save a few seconds waiting, and isn't really worth worrying about I reckon.

Sponsored Links
baxipot what are you talking about ???? try reading the posts first and you will see they are about two differnt boilers?? thanks for the replys from the other people

sorry for the rude reply baxpoti i did not mean to offend you :oops:

if you are working in the trade you should register in the combustion chamber.

btw baxpoti knows these boilers inside out, back to front and blindfolded-his advice is spot on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back