Baxi 105e , water hot in the pipes but cool out of taps

My previous post must have been invisible!

I should join the magic circle!

Sponsored Links
for once i agree with agile! :eek: you only need 1 faulty mixer to prevent all the taps working correctly.
turn the cold mains off under the boiler then turn the hw tap on and see if water comes out

if you have isolation valves for the different mixer taps. try isolation each tap one at a time, run a hot tap and see if it gets hot. once you find the faulty mixer you can keep it isolated until its fixed/replaced.

Sponsored Links
I think this is not a faulty shower mixer, which has started passing cold water into the hot. With all other hot taps off, turn the shower on until the hot supply pipe is hot. Turn off the shower, and run a hot tap somewhere. If the hot pipe to the shower goes cold immediately, the fault is in the shower mixer; it's passing cold to hot. This cold water is mixing with the hot and lowering the temperature.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back