Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All The problem I have is when the pre-heat is turned up the radiators get warm, if i turn it down and turn on dhw the same thing happens. Is the problem with the main divertor valve ?
Cheers BMCC

Sponsored Links
TY Misterdubya if only the problem was as easy to fix. Just to add another problem has came back. A couple of years ago I kept on loosing pressure I thought i had a leak downstairs so I fitted a couple of valves on the flow and return lines to isolate downstairs, when I refilled the system and left it for a few days I did'nt loose any pressure( this is with the downstairs NOT isolated) and up on till just recently there was no problem with the pressure but it has came back again .Any Idea's

Thanks again for quick reply, is there a service kit for the DV or is it a complete replacement
Billmccan

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys just thought i would update all about the problem. I fitted a new divertor valve and while I had the boiler off I cleaned out the gas pipe bend and found a lead type deposit . Well when pup back together there was a few water leaks but after running the boiler until all was warm the leaks disappeard..I'm writing this with one hand on a bit of wood but the boiler is working as if new .
Hope this helps someone with the same problem
Cheers
Bill

I would always fit a new diverter valve for my customers.

But I hope that no other DIYer will be encouraged by you to go removing gas pipes when not gas registered.

Tony

Hi Tony quite understand where your comming from, and agree with all you say.can you tell me what the deposit is that I found in the pipe
Cheers Bill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back