baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my baxi 100e combi boiler is giving me some problems, started out with diafram leaking ,so replaced with complete unit ,starts up ok hot water everything ok, but pressure builds up on its own i have replaced top up valve just in case it was sticking but still builds up, i have drained off pressure whilst it was running but it just builds up again until safety valve opens? any ideas
thanks denis :confused:

Sponsored Links
How quickly does the pressure increase and does it only happen when you are using the boiler

sounds like the DHW Hex

try posting this in the plumbing forum you may get more responses

Sponsored Links
Plate heat exchanger has failed internally and is allowing mains water to pass directly to the primary side. No repair is possible other than a new plate heat exchanger. If you have replaced other water carrying parts then you should be able to tackle this. Use 4 new seals.

Take off the silver hose after topping up, and see what happens then.

hi boiler now working fine no leaks, changed heat exchanger and all ok thanks for all your advice denis :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back