baxi 105he fan warning light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
doesnt seem to be enough air pressure sent to the aps,tried new aps,checked flue and pipework clear,at baxis request tried a new pcb!fan turns well,no hint of spark untillllllllll,i take a tube from aps and suck on it,then boiler igntes and works fine,the other pipe i blow down and again works fine!!!!
baxi keep saying pcb?can anyone help please,im new to here but seems like a pletera of knowlage.

Sponsored Links
Ive had this before with a baxi boiler and found it to be the fan. You could also check the boiler case seal for damage/incorrect sealing and the seal around the flue.

check for split in aps tubes the become brittle with age
another thing to check is the venturi in the flue it dosnt take much to drop the pressure going to the aps

Chirpy and telegan, read the forum rules about DIY gas work, and giving advice like that. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
as i work for bg i thought the way the chap was talking he was gas safe registered my mistake i only joined 2 days ago and havnt got round to reading rules yet.
how do you get reg for the combustion chamber then ???

i had a similar issue last year.. mr Boiler man came round and it ended up being a tiny cobweb in the venturi.. He cleaned it out and hey presto.

telegan";p="2213980 said:
as i work for bg i thought the way the chap was talking he was gas safe registered my mistake i only joined 2 days ago and havnt got round to reading rules yet.
how do you get reg for the combustion chamber then ???[i am!!!!!!!!!!!!]

In the P and H section there is a section describing the CC and a link to apply to join. You need to provide you Gassafe details to admin and you will receive an email once accepted. Great section with a lot of guys willing to share info.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back