Baxi 105he problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just wondering if any of you have experieced this problem before on a Baxi 105 he. I got called out to it over pressurising over 3 bar and not blowing off, I checked the expansion vessel and recharged and then pressure has seem to have steadied now and cure that.

However now it gets to 70 in the boiler and then cuts off and both the flame failure and the temperature lights on the display are flashing they can be reset until it reaches that temperature again and then same fault occurs. Never come across a problem like this before just wondered of anyone else has any ideas as to what it might be.

System details
Pressure 1 bar
All radiators Red hot and no cold ones
Got hot water at all outlets not a problem.

Sponsored Links
Have you set the high and low ? if your a pro you will know what i mean, low is about 1.7

Sponsored Links
Even if it does not get to 3bar now prv should be changed if previously it wasnt activated at over 3! Ask in the combustion chamber regarding high and low and you will get an answer

I come on for a bit of advise not to be made a mockery off breakdowns are not a strong point on my side of things we all have weak areas but obviously you don't have any Mr know it all ! And if you would like to check I am more than happy to provide you with me name gas safe register number and the two companoes I am registered with ?

Try manually activating prv to see if blocked! Try baxi technical to help you set high and low if you don't already have manufacturers instructions.

Prv does operate manually and its just puzzling why it gets to 70 degrees then drops out and flashing flame failure and temperatures when all the rads are piping hot and also there's 12 degrees differential between flow leaving the boiler and return coming back to the boiler which is virtually spot on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back