Baxi Bermuda cuts out after 30 seconds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Baxi Bermuda, which just recently has started cutting out after 30 seconds - 1 minute, even with the themostat on high. This affects the hot water and central heating. The pilot light is on, and the gas does burn for a short period, but not enough to heat anything. The pump seems to be working. Could this be a problem with the themostat, or am I looking in the wrong direction.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Hi there bud, I had the exact same problem a year ago
on the baxi bermuda boiler. The guy from the gas board came and fixed it,
only took him 5 minutes to fix, i'm unable to tell you the name of the replacement part, but it was some kind of safety cut out valve with a solid copper lead joined to it. hope this helps.

I think you're looking in the right place....a faulty boiler stat. It leaves a permanent pilot light on?

Sponsored Links
exactly what model do you have and i can tell you what the problem is as i owrk for baxi/potterton.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back