BAXI COMBI 105 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a baxi that has a strange fault the boiler fires ok and runs in the heating mode for about an hour then it goes out with the fault light looking towards an air /fan fault. if i reset using the switch it fires up and runs for about another hour give or take. then goes out
i have looked at the pressure switch and it seams to be working
has anyone else had this one

any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Yep loadsa times. PCB usually needs replacing. 248074 , replaced by 5112380.

thanks For that Chris any way of checking for sure before the big cash handover ?

If youhave an analogue voltmeter, put it on the fan terminals on the pcb. If you get a little pulse when the fan should be starting, that's a dead-pcb "signature".

Obviously if it says faulty XYZ then it could always be telling the truth!

Sponsored Links
Beware this is a HE boiler and will already have a 5112380 pcb fitted. Venturi ,aps and tubes need to be checked first.

PB67";p="735631 said:
Hi I have a baxi that has a strange fault the boiler fires ok and runs in the heating mode for about an hour then it goes out with the fault light looking towards an air /fan fault.

Hi PB67,

I had a new system about 2.5 years ago and it has started to display the same fault. What was the solution?

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back