BAXI COMBI 105HE PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had this fitted now for 6 weeks and it has packed up today giving me a warning triangle which means possible circulating fault problem or system pressure problem.

The pressure gauge next to this is not working so me thinks it could be this.

have tried to re-set the system but when it comes back on and fires up it gives the same reading.

Any body help as its now freezing here in Yorkshire.........

Sponsored Links
What do you mean pressure guage not working.My guess is that it is showing zero & blr needs re-pressurising if so try reading reference section as has been answered many times before

I agree, it's not likely to be the guage.

Baxi have an optional dedicated filling loop on the front right underside of boiler, but most installers just fit a generic one on the pipework to the boiler.

There is a sticky topic on using your filling loop.

Just followed the instructions of re-pressuring? the system and it looks like it is firing back up.

Thanks chaps maybe get that bath tonight after all.

Sponsored Links
And I expect the pressure gauge has miraculously started to work again !!!

Tony

Yes Tony funnily enough it now seems OK, but then again these things are only easy if you know how.

The gauge seems static at around 2 mark which according to the manual is fairly normal.

Once again thanks for the help....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back