Bay Poles Jacks for Square bays? Window Fitters advise Please?

RHJ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a supplier to purchase 2 x square bay pole jacks, preferably with 90 degree spreader plates built into the base. They are to fit 2 x L shaped bays (1st floor & ground floor). The inner aluminium re-enforcing of the corner posts are approximately 55mm x 55mm outer and 50mm x 50mm inner dimensions. The window profiles are Synerjy by Synseal. I am a joiner and intend fitting the windows myself. The front bay windows are in my own home. I can get the windows registered under Fenca on completion. As the bays are load bearing I am looking at using bay pole Jacks to support the load on the corners of both upper and lower bays. (The window frames have been re-enforced during manufacture). Can any of you window fitters please advise where is the best place to get the correct size bay pole jacks from please? Also any advice on any pitfalls to watch out for while fitting the bays would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind Regards

RHJ

Sponsored Links
Might be better posted in the windows & door forum!

I'll ask for it to be moved

The same place you got the windows from

Sponsored Links
My eurocell fabricator gets these made.....

20161004_183202.jpg
20161004_183230.jpg

Proper chunky things but as above you can get the window widget ones, they do the same thing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back