BB

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
Anyone actually watching that tripe on C4?

Nah me neither.

not after seeing that the compnay that makes this shyte also is doing a program to see who a terminally ill person gives her KIDNEY TOOO

Enough TURN IT OFF

that victoria beckham bird lookalike would get it!

Sponsored Links
took my lass and her sister to the live opening show on Wednesday

Havent really bothered watching the other seasons, but I'm ashamed to admit that I'm actually getting quite into it this time :oops:

I think thats only because we were actually there and saw them all go in - i'm sure it'll pass shortly though :D

Big Brother contestant Emily Parr has been removed from the house after using a racially offensive word.
wouldnt have happened had it not been for the recent Shilpa shetty drama.
not that I watch it BTW :oops:

Richardp said:
Big Brother contestant Emily Parr has been removed from the house after using a racially offensive word.
wouldnt have happened had it not been for the recent Shilpa shetty drama.
not that I watch it BTW :oops:

We belive you :cool: anyway she's got kicked out for saying -------. if thats the case what about lots of films which have hell of a lot of racial words in them, but nothing gets said about it.

I watched the programme tonight and saw the whole sorry saga. The word was used at 8.29pm, Wed night. Charley, to whom Emily was speaking, appeared to be surprised but not offended in a personal way. However, knowing that the word was a hot potato, Charley then made a mountain out of a molehill. There is no doubt that Emily should not have used the word, after all millions of people could have heard her use it, but BB chose not to deal with the issue immediately. At 3 am (6 hrs later) they summoned her out of her bed, having witnessed Charley bang on about it at every opportunity since the moment it was said. Emily, wearing a nightie only, was evicted on the spot.

Why did they wait that long to deal with it? At 8.30pm they should have reviewed what was said, confirmed the word was used and then got rid of her before 9.00.

Sponsored Links
Back