BB

Yet more publicity for this freak show excuse for a TV programme :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
Yet more publicity for this freak show excuse for a TV programme :rolleyes:

It may be an freak show but I bet you wouldn't mind getting it on with one of them girls :LOL: well may be some of them any way ;) with you being an young buck :LOL:

I don't know what they look like. I am going to great lengths to avoid anything to do with the show.

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
I don't know what they look like. I am going to great lengths to avoid anything to do with the show.

Just take a peek :LOL: you never no you might like it :LOL: are you married/got a lass btw

I would take a look, but I fear I will loose the ability to speak coherently, and my brain may start to dribble out of my left ear.

are you married/got a lass btw

My wife ran away with my best mate. I really miss him.

(Thanks to Les Dawson for the gag)

RF Lighting said:
I would take a look, but I fear I will loose the ability to speak coherently, and my brain may start to dribble out of my left ear.

are you married/got a lass btw

My wife ran away with my best mate. I really miss him.

(Thanks to Les Dawson for the gag)

It wont be the only thing to dribble either :LOL:

There was 900 hundred and odd people phoning up complaining to C4 not because of the racist word but because the lass was booted off.

its all shyte

stop putting money in the ******s that run C4's pockets and TURN IT OFF

Balenza said:
Ive never watched a single episode from day one. ;)

Good for you, as long as you don't profess to have an opinion about something you know nothing about.

Pensdown wrote

Good for you, as long as you don't profess to have an opinion about something you know nothing about.

No probs. When you've worked 10 hours a day for a number of years kipped up with about 20 or 30 other tradesman all competing to get their work done in one small area and you just about get through the day without attacking or killing one of them, the last thing you want to come home to is a bunch of ar@seholes on tv kipped up with each other for no real reason other than to call each other n.......rs or such like. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back