BBC Drama

I'm not upset by it. Let's not get confused between reality and equality.

Do you really believe the writers could not have got more real and were spot on when a scene has a female sniper, a lady UXB expert and a women heading a fire arms unit.

Or Is this how the BBC divert that its run by white heterosexual male elderly gentlemen who are so stuck up their own arises and so divorced from the real world.

Playing the victim card?

A women heads our country!

Sponsored Links
You mean The Queen.

Look what happened last time we had a woman Prime Minister.

Best not let that happen again. Oooops.

Again, no denying that the BBC is a left- leaning identity obsessed parasite. It doesn't speak for the general public at large, it never has. It's primary purpose is to peddle the deep state narrative - and we all know the sort of people involved in the deep state, the Soros and Clintons of this world, deeply disturbed and meniacal menaces.

For those still worried about what will happen if they stop funding the BBC, remember that a private company has no authority over you. If they claim to they are lying. You can lawfully and legally not pay the licence fee by ignoring all formal letters and visits and remaining silent. I've never paid it and I never will pay it. I've never had a problem.

Sponsored Links
For those still worried about what will happen if they stop funding the BBC, remember that a private company has no authority over you. If they claim to they are lying. You can lawfully and legally not pay the licence fee by ignoring all formal letters and visits and remaining silent. I've never paid it and I never will pay it. I've never had a problem.
Are you saying the BBC is a private company?

Are you saying the BBC is a private company?

In the time it took to ask me the question you could have used a search bar to find the answer.

Furthermore, it makes no difference. You've no obligation to contract with either a public or private company.

I stopped watching the BBC many, many years ago, just a short while after banning any form of newsprint from the house.

After a few weeks the fog started clearing.

Try it, it really is amazing.

Aside from all that - isn't it the man (the bodyguard) who saves the day and the would-be suicide bomber's life because he disobeys the women in charge and their instructions? It's hardly a feminist programme.

I just think a certain age of bloke are used to things like the Sweeney and the Professionals, all manly and so like real life.....

If the series was about females who have dangerous jobs I would accept exaggeration as in the sweeney of the professionals or Rambo, as that what TV film does.

But my point is, what the probability of all these women being on duty the same night from diffrent departments to deal with a terrorist incident

So your real problem is an asian/foreigner thing?

Is what you said earlier

Now you have gone back to the female thing?

Make your mind up?

See posts 22 and 23 if you are not sure

I could start a thread about our favourite flowers.. You would still manage to get onto an argument, rant about Brexit. And possibly get the thread closed.

I think you will find you get more posts closed than I do ?

c8f5c7aa-d8b4-4ac7-972b-747927c012ec

Sponsored Links
Back