BBC. Is Britain Racist?

And wtf would a white indigenous brit be???? The Celts were here before the Vikings, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Norman French, so they have a pretty good claim. But hang on 12,000 years ago there were Africans here........
Why don't you get back in your pram!
You know exactly what I mean. White people who have lived here for generations.
As stated previously, the race card seems a one way street. That's what I was getting at in that post.

Sponsored Links
It seems to me that all lefty-PC organisations cause ill-feeling between people. Trying to persuade people that they are racist is, in my opinion, more likely to make them racist even if they weren't before.
Agreed. Any suggestion that one tribe is wrong to consider the similarities its own members has in looks, beliefs, ethics etc and compare and contrast these with those it particularly feels is "undesirable" and "repugnant"within other tribes is always going to raise hackles.

Why don't you get back in your pram!
You know exactly what I mean. White people who have lived here for generations.
As stated previously, the race card seems a one way street. That's what I was getting at in that post.
It is a valid question though, especially since interbreeding is a necessity if one is to evolve. The issue has always been the speed at which new genetic lines enter the existing domiciled population. I have no doubt that in a few hundred years a typical indigenous "Brit" will have significantly different physical characteristics to those it has now.

It is a valid question though, especially since interbreeding is a necessity if one is to evolve. The issue has always been the speed at which new genetic lines enter the existing domiciled population. I have no doubt that in a few hundred years a typical indigenous "Brit" will have significantly different physical characteristics to those it has now.
Yes I agree it goes that way over time,

However, he started out with "WTF" and it just came across that he wanted to antagonise. He knew what I meant.

Sponsored Links
Was the aristocracy "racist" in the past for treating serfs so badly? Are they so still?
Are you racist if you don't like your own race?

The trouble is with the definition of the words.
Those in the media do not actually know, but use 'racist' and '-phobia' to mean what they are talking about when it actually doesn't.

Edit - spelling corrected.

Last edited:
Was the aristocracy "racist" in the past for treating surfs so badly? Are they so still?
Are you racist if you don't like your own race?

The trouble is with the definition of the words.
Those in the media do not actually know, but use 'racist' and '-phobia' to mean what they are talking about when it actually doesn't.
Agreed. Far better to use tribalism.

As I've said before, I've lived in poor Asian areas, and poor white areas, and the former are safer, and pleasanter. In the latter you might get sworn at by children, or beaten up by aggressive adults.

Regarding the police not acting, I was told by someone who knew a copper in Luton that the police preferred to ignore minor misdemeanours in Asian areas to avoid hassle i.e. being called racist. The problem is that there is racism, so when someone is pulled up for wrong, they tend to blame racism, it's obvious really, human nature. And I was told by an ex copper that he reported a colleague who called someone something like black b@stard. I suspect most of us, coppers and all, actually don't like racism, and just want to get on. But in my experience the police are sod all use apart from attending serious crimes, and stopping society collapsing as we saw in riots not so long ago, when they failed to act.

Was the aristocracy "racist" in the past for treating surfs so badly? Are they so still?
No, they were 'classist' - yet another new word.
I reckon that one day I'll be famous for coining these new words.

And wtf would a white indigenous brit be???? The Celts were here before the Vikings, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Norman French, so they have a pretty good claim. But hang on 12,000 years ago there were Africans here........
Simple. A 'white indigenous Brit' is easily defined as 'someone like me'.

Sponsored Links
Back