BBC reporting style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, not keen on learning anything then?
some things no, but then i’m sure your’e not particularly interested in how to replace cavity wall ties or how much pressure a fuel pump produces. quite sure you could copy and paste me the details though yaaaaaawwwwnnnn

Sponsored Links
some things no, but then i’m sure your’e not particularly interested in how to replace cavity wall ties or how much pressure a fuel pump produces. quite sure you could copy and paste me the details though yaaaaaawwwwnnnn
Convenient isn't it? Things that you do no wish to learn are things you're wrong on! Who'dhavethoughtit?! :D

you’re on a fricking diy forum putting the world to rights. swear you’re geniuses,
frantically copying , pasting, click click click. shifting other peoples ideas, narratives, stats and opinions around forums as if they’re your own , as if they’re gospel and all your own thoughts and ideas. pathetic bunch of muppets.
get out and take the grandchildren for a walk or get upstairs and change your bag or something . ffs.

Sponsored Links
you’re on a fricking diy forum putting the world to rights. swear you’re geniuses,
frantically copying , pasting, click click click. shifting other peoples ideas, narratives, stats and opinions around forums as if they’re your own , as if they’re gospel and all your own thoughts and ideas. pathetic bunch of muppets.
get out and take the grandchildren for a walk or get upstairs and change your bag or something . ffs.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
You come over as you're throwing your toys out your pram!! Cheers for the giggle :)

You will probably show the statistics on the under representation of black people among brain surgeons to prove your point,

I should imagine that pretty much every group is underrepresented in practicing brain surgery (legal and above - board brain surgery, that is;))

I don't watch like a hawk, but I thought BBC news reporting was very diverse and egalitarian.
Well, think best to read back. I was responding to the link EFL put up, Trazor took my post out of context and I just ran with his.

I don't think the beeb news is bad - the article EFL put up I don't think was really regarding news.

I hope you are wrong, because
I should imagine that pretty much every group is underrepresented in practicing brain surgery (legal and above - board brain surgery, that is;))
That is my point, statistically 50%of brain surgeons should be women, also how statistically how many Brain surgeons have ginger hair.

brain surgeons

Since my post said:
Ah yes, you mean like those people who send in a job application or CV, signing it with a foreign or ethnic-sounding name, and hear nothing. But when they post in an identical application in an English-sounding name, they get called for an interview.

there is no need to divert onto brain surgeons.

I can see why somebody who wants to pretend racial discrimination doesn't exist might want to bring in an irrelevant diversion.

But there is no need.

Brain surgeons :LOL:

Trained at the tax payers expense and then clear off to harley Street

Or grace the NHS with there presence 2 days a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back