BEKO Fridge Freezer Model Number

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I'm having a major freeze issues with my BEKO Fridge Freezer where the fridge compartment is freezing over and acting more like a freezer than a fridge. Changing the temperature in the fridge compartment doesnt seem to make any difference. It is supposed to be frost free. Granted it is old but I would lik to try and fix it rather than buy a new one right now. Problem is I cannot find a product code/ model number for certain. There is a sticker on the font (attached). With the following code : DG01820/0510.
What I would like to try first is replacing the gasket seals as they are looking perished but the model number which I have is not being recognised by any internet site I have tried.

Does anyone have a sure way of identifying the correct replacement seals ? Thank you to anyone who can offer some advice.

Attachments

• IMG-20221218-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20221218-WA0000.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 38
Sponsored Links
My data plate is on the LH inside of the fridge compartment just above the salad drawer, if that helps

I'm having a major freeze issues with my BEKO Fridge Freezer where the fridge compartment is freezing over and acting more like a freezer than a fridge.

That alone, reads as if it is the thermostat which has failed closed, rather than the seals.

Sponsored Links
UPDATE
@footprints thank you. On opening the fridge I double checked for any info panels as you suggested. And yea there was one. I would have put money on there being nothing in there, but there you go. Pays to double check, triple check. The tag is a bit ropey but I think I can make out the number. Now to see if I can get hold of a new thermo (thank you for suggesting @Harry Bloomfield ) and some gasket replacement. I'll update when I have any news. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG20221219231425.jpg
    IMG20221219231425.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 40

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back