Belfast sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's the simplest option to plumb in a belfast sink? It has a 2.5" waste hole and I've set it up in the garden. It will be attached to the downpipe from the gutters. I was thinking of putting a 68mm hopper under it, but I'm not sure what size waste trap to use.

Any advice?

Sponsored Links
if the waste is not connected to drain but disposing over gully etc why do you need a trap ??

if the waste is not connected to drain but disposing over gully etc why do you need a trap ??
I agree with larrytheleak, from what you are saying, it sounds like you're just going to use this in the garden? Why bother with a trap at all? Its not like it gonna stop any smells :eek:

treat the missis to a dishwasher then she hasn't got to wash up in the garden.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, So I don't need a trap, but I do need a waste kit. I see various types - sink wastes, basket wastes, different sizes, 60mm and 90mm. What size do I need for a 2.5" hole?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back