Biasi 24s HW probs

Gasguru said:
OK Softus lets suppose a customer with a flueless gas fire calls you, there's a problem with the ignition not working.

You replace the piezo ignitor. Invoice customer, job done.
No, I wouldn't. You've just invented a situation to suit your own argument.

your invoice is still sitting on the table.
Not mine, because I wouldn't be doing this work (see above).

According to your understanding of the law you have done nothing wrong.
To be strictly accurate, I've done nothing, therefore I've done nothing wrong.

Do you tell your customers your not registered?
Those who ask me to do any work on a gas appliance, yes. Of course. Just like I keep telling people on the forum. :rolleyes:

Perhaps your like a few companies local to me - had there own fake corgi cards made up.
I don't have a fake anything, let alone a CORGI card, whatever that may be.

Bring on more abuse - seems to be the only way you defend your illegal work.
I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm even one of the very few who declares all cash received.

BTW, it's not abuse to make an accurate statement - you are ignorant, and you are a fool. If you weren't then you wouldn't make ignorant and foolish assumptions based on your blind prejudices.

______
Edit: corrected a spelling mistake.

Sponsored Links
sime10 said:
Sensible question?
What is?

How can your work insurance cover you for gas work when you are not Corgi registered
It can't. For the umpteenth time, I don't claim to be an RGI, I don't claim to do gas work, and I don't do gas work. :rolleyes:

I just read it again its the work that you do that confuses me
I never set out to eliminate your confusion - the only important things are that I work within the law and my customers are aware of that.

Can you Tell us what you do exactly?
That would take far too long.

I only asked what happened to his biasi riva compact 32s.
I didn't draw any conclusions from it. I just remembered replying to one of his previous posts.
I still haven't heard an answer to my question and I certainly never expected the Spanish Inquisition

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back