biasi boiler faults

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my other half has a biasi boiler just older than a year old and fed up with biasi mucking us about with engineers that come out and dont know what they are doing and then saying its working when since it was installed and repaired by a competant engineer we have had no heat but got hot water.

its had:

new fan
new pcb
new diverter valve
new temp probe
new heat probe
and now been told by biasi needs a new time clock. i think it was a training boiler and its just costing us all the time to repair and get engineers out.

it leaked from the expansion vessel on installation.

can anyone advise what the problem will be. hes driving me mad and we dont have a vast amount of cash to spend.

Sponsored Links
Tell Biasi you want their top technical engineer to come to you and that you would rather have a complete new boiler. If they fail to respond as you would like then I suggest a letter to watchdog or the like!

Tell Biasi you want their top technical engineer to come to you and that you would rather have a complete new boiler. If they fail to respond as you would like then I suggest a letter to watchdog or the like!

Good point dilalio. Biasi will despatch tony, he is the second best engineer in top 100. I am being modest when I say I take position number one:p:p:p:p:p

MW, throwing parts at a boiler is not fixing it. Proper method would be to locate the defect and replace the faulty part. Changing parts one by one will not effect a cure until th faulty part has been replaced (is that yet to happen in your case?)

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha Danny good one heres hoping the live hear a train station or have a good bus service

Sponsored Links
Michelle has not told us the model of Biasi. Nor has she said the postcode of the boiler.

Properly installed it will have a two year warranty.

Tony

a friday afternoon boiler :LOL: , with all those boiler parts changed they have changed the boiler haven't they , well nearly . but michelle you need to give more details of boiler and fault for any help

Biasi Because It's A Shyte Appliance

And what does the installer have to say about the turd they hung on the wall for you? Or was it an impulse buy at screwfix?

Properly installed on a proper system most Biasi boilers are as good as any other boiler.

Except for the Activa range which I am less enthusiastic about. Luckily they seem to have sold very few of those.

The M269 model is a Band A boiler made out of a Band B format with finned recouperator. Sold for under £500 too.

Very reliable because it is a conventional burner.

For the warranty to be in force they need to be installed properly with a Benchmark and serviced at the end of the first year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back