Biasi Boiler m90e 28s problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Hope someone can help

My biasi boiler has suddenly started going on and off every 10 seconds or so when the hot water is turned on and also when just the central heating is on.
There are no faults indicated on the flashing led and the pressure is around 1.5 bar. I am an electrician so is there anything i can do to rectify the problem or will i need a corgi engineer
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Also when in diagnostic mode it doesnt show any faults. when the hot water is turned on the outer two leds flash alternately and when the c.h. is on the outer two flash at the same time. meanwhile the boiler is still igniting and then going out. if i leave it for awhile igniting and then going out the central heating will eventually stay on. i have cleaned the detection electrode.

Hello

Found the problem to be down to the air pressure switch. The switch is ok so i presume the problem to be with the venturi. I have noticed that when the boiler first comes on a puff of steam comes out of the flue. Could it be that there is water in the venturi. Is it possible to clean it. I realize i will have to have a combustion check afterwards. If i got the boiler serviced is this part of the service or would this be extra.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
steam , pluming, products of combustion , exiting flue thats normal !!! U need to get your flue / fan checked by your rgi !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back