Biasi M96 is providing domesticHW,but not CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone
My boiler used to work fine during the last winter even with out pressuere on the Gaudge,but now is refusing to heat the CH.
Domestic HW is OK.
The top 2 rads in my flat were nearly empty and i filled up the system up to 2 bar from the loop.The thermostat is working-when fiddling with it you can hear the Boiler fire up.It makes constant humming noise.
From the 3 lights on the left bottom corner the first and third are flashing.
I bled the pump as well.
Can somebody give an advice,please!

Sponsored Links
Assuming you have turned on your time clock ect ?? see post by Barryvanhire previously today !

Thank you
Just checked,but it does not seems to help.
The pump is boiling hot,and in the manuals online there is suggestion about jammed pump after long inaction.What do you think?
Initially the 1st and 3d lights were flashing together,but after unplugged and plugged the power lead to the pump now they alternating.

Sponsored Links
I had a similar problem with a biasi last week. woman was getting dhw but ch for only about 10 seconds. It was the termistors that were knackerd. also Ideal make biasi so when buying the termistors get the ideal ones they are the same part number but cost £10 less .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back