BIASI riva compact M90E.32S problems!! advice please

I have always repaired every Biasi boiler that I have been called to see and paid to repair!

Sponsored Links
SORTED...
woohoo

Biasi engineer came out..

Cleaned out the Secondary Heat Exchange unit, and the debris that came out of it..wow. including a 10mm x 15mm small piece of pollystyrine!! yes seriously.

the nice thing was, is that he came, and worked out the best thing to do first, and as it became more evident to the problem he fixed it and re set everything.

replaced the Temp Probe,

replaced the Automatic Air Release Valve - as it was in a very Very poor state.

replaced the OverHeat probe Thermostat,

re set the Modulating Gas Valve,

and that was it..

job done. the combi is working fine now.
all in all £130 quid.

cheers for all your help, and this matter.

And I hope this is helpful for anyone else..
I thought you had got it fixed and was happy with the fix?
What exactly happened ?

replaced the Automatic Air Release Valve - as it was in a very Very poor state.

Clue there in quote above?!

Glow-worm combis as all combis dont like "Magnetite", polystyrene or lack of servicing, it is only time before you slag off glow-worm.

The 2 in Ultracom is also a clue regarding your G/W acquisition. Cxi? Any non-plumboys here will suck teeth.

I can repair most Biasi boilers :D at a reasonable and affective cost unlike G/W. :cry:

My fee? Is steak and wine.

High Tony; if you are there it sounds as you know what you are doing and not a "Plumboy". Could you help me with an Ideal mini C I am not sure about. Customer slagging off Ideal and I am led to believe this is one of the best boilers Ideal ever made:confused:

Help and advice much ....... appreciated. Cheers.

Sure, I will be pleased to help if you ask in the CC forum.

Tony

Sponsored Links
hey all
this is all very nice that you can repair and fix any and every boiler you look at.

and i am pleased someone can fix them

but this OP is 2 years old, and i simply thought of giving an update for any one with problems with a biasi! as my posting has since had 1500 views

sorry to hear you slag off glow worms? but oh dear

i bet you get more call outs for biasi than GW units, and if you don't.. it is simply because glow worms are sold 5 times over than any biasi..

so percentage is that they will be higher as a result, but the problems ( so i am told ) are never as bad nor awkward or problematic as a biasi can be and mostly are.

and yes up keep on a yearly service is very important

otherwise in my opinion! and yes i too have an opinion, and happy to voice it :) as you all love to do sooo much on here to op's and others.
but we are all on here for the consumer, the person with a problem who needs advice or input as to what to do

for the clue is in the name "DIYnot".com

do you not agree

Happy New year all n i so love this site
and love you all too ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back