Biasi Riva HE MK2 Timer problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

my boiler has been installed just 2 years ago and now the digital timer has gone blank. no display at all tried resetting but no display. Is there a battery in the timer, i took it off and it has what looks like a flat battery. would this be rechargeable type.everything was working ok.

Any ideas? as they are very expensive to replace.

Sponsored Links
Now you have removed it are you sure you know how the connector is replaced?

The battery recharges during use by a very small current but is not a rechargeable battery as such. Nor is it intended to be replaceable.

How much is "very expensive"?

Tony

Thanks Tony.
Yes i have marked the connector. Been quoted £80. My does not have the red slider.
would the one with red slider work on this?. They look identical except for the buttons.

Is there anywhere, where they repair these. It looks as new.

Paul.

You could probably get one from me cheaper! Half that if the seven day and a third if the 24 hour!

But would need to contact me through profile email.

Tony

Sponsored Links
It states 14 on- off sequences, i presume that's 24 hr timer

part No on the back of the timer is p-2705/02
SN 01080816

The instructions I have say "20 memory locations which equate to 10 on/off sequences" for the 24 hour version.

Curiously it says the same for the 7-day version. Perhaps it means 10 per day?

Are you sure your plug on the back is correctly aligned as it is not keyed. The red wire should be at the top!

Tony

This is the first time i have taken the timer off. It was as received from the supplier.and working properly, but just in case will check again. Thanks Tony.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back