Biasi Riva problem with Timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, hope somebody can help me with this!

I have a Biasi Riva Plus M90D and cannot set the Timer to Auto. When I slide the red bar to Auto the display just shows 'Off'. I have set the correct time/day

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Assume u have set your on / off times eg red slider on C1 & than programe or set the times u wish it to come on & off ?? for every on time there must be an off time & vice versa !!

You havent got one of them 7 day week ones have you ???

Yes, set the on / off times. two sets, mon - fri and the other for sat & sun, but once i move the slider from C1 to auto all i get is a display saying 'off'.

the only way i can see the time is if i switch the slider to the clock icon

That will occur if the timer is not receiving any power from the boiler.

Is the boiler always connected to the mains supply? It may need to be on for a few hours before the display comes on.

Has anyone disconnected ( OR wrongly connected ) the connection between the boiler and the PCB ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Yes, had an engineer in to replace a broken pin yesterday! When I called him to ask why the timer was no longer working he said that he hadn't touched the timer. I have requested a return visit, but am angry that they are trying to charge me more money to do so.

Thank you for your help anyway.

What is a pin or even a broken pin in a boiler?

I have seen pins used for dressmaking.

220px-

Did the timeclock show the time OK before this dressmaking engineer called?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back