Biasi UK in-warranty charge ??

Would have to agree with Mickyg , this information should be made available at the time of purchase !

It should be up-front , so as a decision can be made , it would be interesting to see if B&Q are aware of these charges ref there Garda range !! the fella in the CC , in my expierence the out come was predictable , deal with Biasi UK , always (& I mean always ) be on site when the service agent turns up !

I remember when Biasi started selling down this way a good few years ago , there were a mass of complaints to them , they sent a couple of guys down to the merchants to deal with them as they were going to stop stocking/ selling Biasi boilers , I was present when these complaints took place ! You can not believe the amount of paper work they used to leave behind 6 or 7 pages of A3 !! I believe they are aware of this thread !

Sponsored Links
I have it on good authority Tran that most manufacturers keep an eye on all the Forums. Good cheap way to get feedback.

I had an interesting talk with a WB Rep today; He told me they'll be dropping all their tied-in installers - it's costing them too much.

I have it on good authority Tran that most manufacturers keep an eye on all the Forums. Good cheap way to get feedback.

I had an interesting talk with a WB Rep today; He told me they'll be dropping all their tied-in installers - it's costing them too much.

Interesting about WB !!

I know that Gloworm technical watch this forum , one of our fellas was told today , by Gloworm !

Well, as a manufacturer we have not had a lot of dealings with Biasa, as we've not had any problems with their appliances.

One that I do like for their back-up & support is Main, but their boilers are so f4cking ugly!!

Sponsored Links
Delta T , I some how get the impression that you would not be p***ed about by a service agent from Biasi Uk ??

As for them I can only comment on my dealings or findings with them , I liked the boilers we put in 364 of them , it would also be quite wrong for me to tar all of there service guys with the same brush !

But something in my view is amiss with there general set up or attitude towards there customers , & despite what many say with reference to the B&Q connection & diyers ect the majority of there customers are installers that are looking for a good budget boiler to offer there clients which we did , some took the option overs went the dearer route , in many cases they would have been better off with the Biasi ( budget ) boiler ! we were even giving a 2 year warranty on there boilers long before Biasi ever offered it with the Parva ! & not through any insurance either !!

And true to form Biasi Uk have blamed the fault onto the installer in the CC , its the carp in the plate exc excuse apparently has caused permanent damage to the plate/boiler , you could have bet your mortgage on the result ! fella probably left aload of advertising literature on the job , advertising himself , run the installer down to the customer !

Yep another sucessful day for a Biasi UK service agent !! :) maybe The question's are , is a scam being run ??? are Biasi Uk turning a blind eye & a deaf ear ? Are Biasi UK encouraging brand loyalty ? are Biasi Uk serv ice agents following Biasi UK policy ?? with ref to service visits & install faults ??

How many £95 have you reimbursed ??? ;)

I think Biasi are cheap nasty things, and I dont like "any" manufacturer who sells through DIY outlets as it encourages dangerous illegal installtions, (see below), so I dont use them, ever.

However, to be fair, the sister in law had one fitted by an unregistered T**t oh sorry, short of money in the same church "friend", the whole CH and boiler installation was garbage, shant mention all the regs broke, not enough space on here, however the Biasi thing has been in about 10 years and still working, only had a gas valve at 2 years old.

I like the £95.00 deposit idea, I think it should be £295.00 sharpens peoples installation attitude, I would have loved them to have come to the sister in laws under warranty, first off the fused spur light stayed on even in the off position !!!!!!, safety valve discharge didn't go anywhere, condensate pipe........... ect ect ect ect.............

Very good points made by PVM & Tran.

As for Biasa service agents or any service agent in fact, that slags off one of our installation, I'd write to them & request a 'site' visit to discuss all the faults(?).

Any time we get a Friday/Monday boiler, we just swop them with a new one supplied by the Manufacturers Rep. Who are normally more than willing to do this.

One that I do like for their back-up & support is Main, but their boilers are so f4cking ugly!!

That's interesting dick, with all the stick you've given baxi over the years.

I'm so pleased you are hanging on my every word la!!

Yes, I do like to point out some of your little inconsistencies.

Won't be too long before the nurse starts pointing out your little incontinencies I suppose. :LOL:

I'm so pleased you are hanging on my every word la!!

Yes, I do like to point out some of your little inconsistencies.

Won't be too long before the nurse starts pointing out your little incontinencies I suppose. :LOL:

How's work in Scouserland la?...............You're not thinking about going back to the 'cut 'n' shut' grease monkey game are you??

Been a bit slow lately to be honest, everyone gets it for nothing round here.
I always said I'd never go back on the spanners...but I might be tempted to get me safecracking gear out one more time. :LOL:

Been a bit slow lately to be honest, everyone gets it for nothing round here.
I always said I'd never go back on the spanners...but I might be tempted to get me safecracking gear out one more time. :LOL:

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope things pick up soon.
Being honest, what's that??!!.............. :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back