BIG THANKYOU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted say say a Big thankyou to all that have been of support to me and my family on here over the years. Its a brill place to come for advice and to be cheered up a bit! I don't know what I would do without the wealth of knowledge and support I get from here. Big thumbs up to the website too!
Pat yourself on the back and be proud to know you are helping people! :D

Going now before it turns into a Gwyneth Paltrow oscar speech!

Sponsored Links
audience.gif

Sponsored Links
Snico mate - you only get one thank per year. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dont frequent the thank you enable forums.......my counter would go through the roof!

I'll give you one (ooh err, missus!), even if it doesn't count!

I would actually like to throw a big thankyou party but not sure I have room for the 184,010 registered users!!! :eek: I could manage about 60 in th garden!!

Where is your garden (which county)? and has it got wheelchair access? :LOL: :LOL:

Where is your garden (which county)? and has it got wheelchair access? :LOL: :LOL:
we can accomodate anyone as long as they are nice and are on the planet with a mission to help others!! We would have enough diy bods to make the wheelchair access to anywhere inaccessible! We are in the midlands. Did wonder though, if everyone paid £2 we might beable to hire the nec!! Think of the conversations! Would anyone look like you think! ? :eek:

The Midlands! I get nose bleed when I go up past Gloucester :LOL: might not be a good idea, who would keep the peace between sooey, JBR and myself etc. versus PP and Joe90 etc. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Midlands! I get nose bleed when I go up past Gloucester :LOL: might not be a good idea, who would keep the peace between sooey, JBR and myself etc. versus PP and Joe90 etc. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, I try not to argue with anyone on here, although I admit to ignoring AS and Joe!

It's an interesting thought, though, about our perceptions of each others' appearance, as LisaP says. I'm not very good at that sort of thing. It would help, I think, if we knew everybody's age!

Hey, I try not to argue with anyone on here, although I admit to ignoring AS and Joe!

It's an interesting thought, though, about our perceptions of each others' appearance, as LisaP says. I'm not very good at that sort of thing. It would help, I think, if we knew everybody's age!

Do you mean physical or mental age? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back