Birmingham

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a really competent and experienced plasterer in the Birmingham, (preferably north Birmingham), area.

I had a “damp expert” in last year who completely messed up my front room, (discussed here at length), and following my fixing his work I had a plasterer come in and plaster the whole room ... which he did … sorta. (Meaning I’m not sure I could have done better … but I could probably have done as well).

I have another small damp problem, with no obvious cause, that I would like someone to look at and a fair bit of plastering coming up over the next few months.

I am a little leery of just calling someone up out of the phone book as so far I seem to have had a progression of cabaret artists and comedians.

Any advice much appreciated, either here or by PM.

Thanks guys.

Sponsored Links
Are you just looking for a plasterer or someone to look at the damp problem? A plasterer won't be able to tell you anything about the damp beyond the fact that the plaster might be wet. I work in the Birmingham area if it's a diagnosis you're after?

Www.buildingdefectanalysis.co.uk

I am really looking for a plasterer. I guess if I find a reasonably experienced one he may just know slightly more than than whether plaster is wet or dry. But you may be right. Thanks for the input.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back