Black Pudding and Haggis

Gary_M
lol maybe
being a northern Monkey
when you think what we would eat , lol kids nowadays would be onto childline if they had too eat the cr*p we had too ..lol

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Gary_M
lol maybe
being a northern Monkey
when you think what we would eat , lol kids nowadays would be onto childline if they had too eat the cr*p we had too ..lol

:LOL: :LOL: Yeah, you are right.

Oh, but they are also missing out on many good things that we got too - i.e Spangles

toffee said:
Not on the same scale but I can remember when we had chips, they were made in a pan of lard that set hard in between uses.

So do I! I dedicated pan of beef dripping that was covered in burnt knobbly bits on the outside. Unhygenic no doubt, but damned good chips!

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
space dust

Hey, I saw that somewhere recently :)

For a while I also thought that Toffos were 'cesaed to be', but I spotted them in a shop just the other day :D

agreed yound young man ...

I had a thing for the real big black mo joes

an seaford salad ...lol proper chews 2p a go ;)

this written semi drunk ...lol ok

Moz said:
I had a thing for the real big black mo joes

an seaford salad ...lol proper chews 2p a go ;)

I remember them when they were 1/2p each :oops: :oops: :oops:

Gary_M said:
Moz said:
I have been to my old grans an she had pigs trotters in a pan once an the smell ...I was weeping from the stink ...

:eek: Is she a witch? :LOL:

I've cooked them before and yes you can call me a witch if you want :LOL:

My mother used to cook stuffed hearts and make me eat them *pukes* she wondered why me and my brother used to fight over the loo - we both wanted to be sick!

And the fact that I dress mainly in black and have a bookcase full of books on witchcraft and the supernatural ......

Brightness said:
And the fact that I dress mainly in black and have a bookcase full of books on witchcraft and the supernatural ......

:eek:
shudder.gif

kendor said:
waiter! do you have frogs legs?

Hop over here and don't drop the salad!

I love black pudding but it's getting harder to find it, also like haggis. Had a plate of lambs hearts a couple of days ago - lovely!

Sponsored Links
Back