Bled Radiators now no heat, pressure ok

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me, i'm sure its simple if you know how.

I switched of my boiler (Vokera Unica 28HE) and then bled my radiators by undoing the valve, letting the water escape (not much came out) and then tightening them back up as far as they would go.

To my knowledge they haven't been bled since they were installed about 12 years ago.

Anyway I did this to them all, fully tightened them and then switched the boiler back on and nothing, no warm radiators. The pressure seems fine and is at 1.5-1.6 Bar

I'm really not sure where to go from here, can anyone help?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Consult the manual on the boiler and reset it.
If the pressure is ok on the boiler should fire up.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have now sorted this out what I did was open the 2 valves slightly on the radiator closest to the boiler (no thermostat on it) and I heard water rush through and it got warm instantly. I then went around the rest of the radiators opening the valves slightly and one by one they started to warm up. Pressure increased slightly but has stabilised and seems fine :)

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back