Bloody Foreigners Taking our jobs? Brexit was supposed to stop this

Sponsored Links
Nobody actually agreed what Brexit was "supposed" to do.

The Brexers couldn't agree, they just threw a lot of vague ideas around hoping different people would vote with different objectives in mind.

They still haven't agreed, never will.

Sponsored Links
Thing is we have, or at least rishi wotisface has, allowed 750,000 and counting so called refugees, a signifanct number illegally, into this country. The British people so far have not had the balls to start any significant industry since thatcher (spit) closed down or sold off all our heavy industry. Then covid happened, yet another world wide scam. Brexit got us away from the corrupt european union and that was all it was meant to do. Jobs should have come from the BRITISH entrepeneurs but we seem to have precious few of those at the moment. Can I also suggest that those of you who do not like this country go somewhere else. That also dosen't seem to be happening, we just seem to have a load of whingers and whiners and a stupid amount of immigrants who, might I add, do seem to think this country has something even if you lot don't.

Thing is we have, or at least rishi wotisface has, allowed 750,000 and counting so called refugees, a signifanct number illegally, into this country. something even if you lot don't.
As the last count is about 80,000 a year, how do you arrive at 750,000 that rishi wotiisface has allowed in?

and a stupid amount of immigrants who, might I add, do seem to think this country has something
When I was swimming the other day, I stopped at one end to catch my breath and I caught part of a conversation between two old-timers. I heard "Five fùcking hundred in one day…...they come over here because their own country is a shìthole and all they want to do is turn this country into another shìthole". I can see their point.

.... Brexit got us away from the corrupt european union ...

No it didn't. Ireland and France are still our closest neighbours. Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands have not moved. Neither have we.

We continue to trade with the EU, on their terms, the difference being that we gave up our right to help set the rules.

When I was swimming the other day, I stopped at one end to catch my breath and I caught part of a conversation between two old-timers. I heard "Five fùcking hundred in one day…...they come over here because their own country is a shìthole and all they want to do is turn this country into another shìthole". I can see their point.
You would if you share their prejudices.

Who is responsible for the state of the UK? Blame the foreigners, you shout. :ROFLMAO:
They're the ones that make the laws, divide the funds for the various public services, govern the country, etc.

Nobody actually agreed what Brexit was "supposed" to do.

The Brexers couldn't agree, they just threw a lot of vague ideas around hoping different people would vote with different objectives in mind.

They still haven't agreed, never will.
What about mega bucks that NHS would benefit from after Brexit. Lot of smoke screen

its hilarious that you voted for corruption..........to get away from corruption :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(anyway EU has a low level of corruption compared to many other countries)
remind us how many years the EU never submitted accounts for

Sponsored Links
Back