blue tooth camera

B

breezer

I was just wondering as i connect my camera to my pc, wouldn't it be novel if there was such a thing as a blue tooth digital camera, like you can down load pictures from a camera phone, but from a good digital camera instead

Sponsored Links
breezer, my phone uses a direct connection between the phone and the computer, it came with a cable. I have front USB ports, and if yours doesn't, most motherboards support front USB, buy a panel that converts a spare CD bay into a front USB and smart card reader. USB will always have better transfer rates than any wireless bluetooth equivalent.

Agree with crafty, bluetooth is only about 1Mbps, my phone takes pro duo memory cards same type as PSP and has a 2 mega pixel camera. It is faster to remove the card and plug it into the adapter in my laptop than to use bluetooth for transferring files of any size.

Sponsored Links
I think one of the new Canons (Powershot/Ixus) does exactly that - a gimmick though I think.

Spark123 said:
Agree with crafty, bluetooth is only about 1Mbps, my phone takes pro duo memory cards same type as PSP and has a 2 mega pixel camera.
you dont have a K750i do you? Has the wobble stick started playing up yet? me and a friend have the same phone and we both have trouble with the wobble stick.

Yep, I have the Sony Ericcson K750i. I have only had this phone a couple of weeks, it's got the rest of its 1yr warranty and I also have an insurance policy with me being on contract.

crafty1289 said:
me and a friend have the same phone and we both have trouble with the wobble stick.
If you and your friend want to take photos of your wobble sticks this is perfectly OK, but please remember that this is a family forum.....

well . . . i was waiting for such a mucky joke, but didn't expect it from you, ban! thats more secure's style :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back