BMW and Audi Accidents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
To associate car brands with poor driving, is as nonsensical as you can get.

There might well be reasons why people with certain psychological make ups are drawn to particular car brands. It’s well known that some people measure their self-worth by the car they drive.

I’m actually more interested in when Audi drivers got this reputation. When they were growing the brand in the 1980s, the reputation was for Audi being a bit of an intellectual, or maybe even an off beat choice. The change in perception seems to have happened after most Audis became re-badged Skodas, which is not really what you’d expect.

Sponsored Links
I always give these guys a wide berth
1676661893358.png

'Someone I knew', had a 4.2 E-type because he thought it suited his character. It jumped the lights, steamed, dripped fluids, and came to a stop.

I sold it quite soon.

The change in perception seems to have happened after most Audis became re-badged Skodas, which is not really what you’d expect.
Audis are not rebadged skodas.
Have you ever sat in an Audi and a Skoda?
If you compare like for like, Audis are miles better, better refined, better gadgets, better handling and better seats.
The top of the range skodas can be just about compared with midrange audis.
I owned several cars of both brands.

Audis are not rebadged skodas.
Have you ever sat in an Audi and a Skoda?
If you compare like for like, Audis are miles better, better refined, better gadgets, better handling and better seats.
The top of the range skodas can be just about compared with midrange audis.
I owned several cars of both brands.
Even though they share the same platforms, engines and parts.

The difference is trim and marketing, nothing more

Sponsored Links
Back