boiler mate 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all if any one could help i would be very grateful. i have a boiler mate 2000 the central heating is only working some times? i think it could be the pump as very loud, but also sounds like a kettle boiling some times?
any ideas as house is starting to get very cold and bg are not worth the time?

Sponsored Links
Hi all if any one could help i would be very grateful. i have a boiler mate 2000 the central heating is only working some times? i think it could be the pump as very loud, but also sounds like a kettle boiling some times?
any ideas as house is starting to get very cold and bg are not worth the time?
was almost ready to help, then I saw this, and as I am a BG engineer............

check that the F&E tank is topped up. Check that the pump is vented. Undo the centre screw slightly to allow air out.

Check if the ch demand led bar is lit when the ch doesn't work and also the ch pump green led at the bottom of the board.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replys.the tank is ok but there was air in the pump vet , but still the same. and the led bar is lit. heating works some times but not very hot. almost like thermostat but it is brand new. and still sound like a kettle ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back