Boiler not repressurising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried a couple of times to repressurise the Baxi system boiler whose pressure has dropped (we know there is a leak somewhere that we can't find and it has dropped before) but this time although it is firing up it isn't going beyond 1bar and I was told to put it to 1.5 bar. I am a bit worried about putting all this water in to the system and nothing happening. Repressurising is the limit of my skills to date! Is there anything else I can do or is it time to call the plumber?

Oh... a joiner did remove a radiator in one of the rooms recently (it's still off) and I've just noticed the disconnected pipe is dripping water onto the floor...Is there a connection....?

Sponsored Links
you need to put a stop to the dripping valve in the room you mention, then you can see if that stops the system pressure going down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back