Boiler pilot light keeps going out help!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have recently had my boiler moved and a new shower and sink put in close by. After the plumber who reinstalled the boiler drained the system the pilot light will only stay on for about half an hour. unfortunately my plumber has gone on holiday for two weeks. The pilot is only going out when in central heating mode . any posts would be gratefully accepted as it is really bloody cold up north!
Many thanks Paul( boiler is ravenheat csi 85a)

Sponsored Links
Your boiler does not have a pilot light but the burner itself will go out when boiler is up to temp,this is probably what it is doing after half possibly because of air lock in the system preventing the circulation of the hot water to the rads.

Hi does anyone know the best way to remove the airlock from my system, my plumber is not back in the country for another ten days.. please advise. many thanks paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back