Boiler pump runs continuously - what is wrong?

I am having the same problem following a new boiler installation. Did you ever resolve this? I am using the f100 controle unit with solar panels also attached.
Start a new thread with your particular details. It saves having to read through old stuff.

Sponsored Links
Found this on a plumbing forum and worked for my constantly running Worcester Greenstar 30CDi

However, I have discovered if a hot tap is running or if the heating is on (and thermostat set to on) before the boiler is turned on at the mains and then turned off a few seconds after the burners start then the pump will stop after its normal over run of a min or so and then stay off. They boiler will then function as normal.

Sponsored Links
I've been searching on and off for about 7 years for a solution. It would be OK and the someone would turn the power off and the thing would run and run - and its below our ensuite and would drive me MAD at night :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back