Boiler Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have an old Ideal Classic FF360 boiler which although it performs well providing all of the heat and hot water we need, I want to replace because of its age. First estimate has tried to talk me into a higher spec model which I refused since since present spec could not serve us better.
No estimate as yet but can someone give me a rough idea of what I should expect?

Sponsored Links
If it works fine why do you need to replace simply because age? I would hold out until it least has a fault that will cost more than it’s worth to fix.

Keep the Classic if there's nothing wrong with it - one of the best boilers ever made. If you must replace it, look at the Intergas HRE 18 OV

If it works fine why do you need to replace simply because age? I would hold out until it least has a fault that will cost more than it’s worth to fix.
Because BG said spares might not be available!

Sponsored Links
Keep the Classic if there's nothing wrong with it - one of the best boilers ever made. If you must replace it, look at the Intergas HRE 18 OV
Wavering now. Rough idea of the Intergas cost?

And, if BG told you to stick your head in the oven... :LOL:
Jeez... I remember my mum using that saying on me as a kid :love::)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back