Boiler Replacement

If I did that the site censor bot puts lots of ******************* instead.

I'm not just a pretty face oyu know.

I could say that you’re not even a pretty face but that would be cruel. Still, if the cap fits................

Sponsored Links
Hmmmnnn... I'm already suspecting OP might be an old hand at this forum! Guesses anyone? :whistle:

Come on dilalio, the initials for old hand are of course OH and not OP. In any case, I can’t see how age comes into the equation (clue).

Sponsored Links
Yes. We definitely have another alias of the sad old crotch scratcher resurrected here.

Might as well take the pizz until the mods wake up. This sort of booloocks is on topic at the moment and the ban hammer has been dusted off this week already by all accounts.

Couldn’t get the link to work! Just sayin’.

Working here!

Google "Gas Appliance Spares Preston". Most parts are in stock. BG start the "parts may not be available"as a standard comment at 10 years old. They are planting the seed of replacement thoughts. It obviously works :)

Yes. We definitely have another alias of the sad old crotch scratcher resurrected here. Might as well take the pizz until the mods wake up.

Good morning Dan. Just to let you that I raised the thread to get expert advice on a replacement boiler and the replies saying that should leave it for the time being, have saved me a considerable amount of money. If the thread then involved a bit of banter what’s wrong with that? And with regard to your 2 sentences quoted above, the first tells me that you don’t have the intellect to even contemplate the second.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back