Boiler scrappage Scotland

Didnt think there would be a call for new boilers,
Thought there would have been enough heat in glesga with also those celtic season tickets being burnt :LOL: :LOL:

You can go off people you know :LOL: Least the tax man isn't after us for £55M :eek:

Tony, Tony!! Don't be so bitter & twisted son. Don't tell me you followed the trail of Smarties & your ar.e is in tatters!!!

Why are you not a SNIPEF member T, can't roll up your trouser leg eh??............ ;)

God save the Queen!!!

Sponsored Links
Alright DT or is it DP?

An old timeserved chap here who liked to put right the cc's on another forum, on issues ranging from electrical through plumbing to renewables.

They the admin didn't like it, especially when I pointed out the legal issue and their moral responsibility regarding/allowing diy/ccers to talk about and share info in relation to gas work.

For my sins and daring to challenge them they banned me. Well! if they don't won't sound technical input from a TIMESERVED experienced professional, I'll let them carry on with most of the sheeeeite on their.

I seen no harm in pointing out to these short course trained buffons the errors in their advice especially to an unsuspecting general public however, they the admin didn't like it.

The catalyst was however, when I sent them an e-mail after reviewing their solar product pointing out it was NOT suitable for combi boilers and they should stop misleading the public/ccer.

Needless to say! they removed my review and sent me a snotty e-mail.

Anyway! keep up the good work on that other forum I have a look now and again just for a laugh at the nonsense that is posted by these short course trained muppets.

perwb

Ach, this forum is full of them son. However, if we put up a united front, we may be able to clean up our trade. Stay busy.

Tony, Tony!! Don't be so bitter & twisted son. Don't tell me you followed the trail of Smarties & your ar.e is in tatters!!!

Why are you not a SNIPEF member T, can't roll up your trouser leg eh??............ ;)

God save the Queen!!!

God save the queen indeed Dick, oh the ironing :LOL:

Anyway re SNIPEF never bothered with it mate although they have been pestering me lately but I just ignored them, think it was the £450 joining fee that put me off :rolleyes:

Funnily enough I was at the plumbers federation Chrismas do in the Radason last December as a guest of Richmond's, place was full of guys in penguin suits and that clown Bobby Tait was the after dinner speaker and made a right c@nt of himself, even the r@ngers supporters were embarrased by his nonesense.

Keep up the good fight mate, here's to administration :LOL:

Funnily enough I was at the plumbers federation Chrismas do in the Radason last December as a guest of Richmond's, place was full of guys in penguin suits and that clown Bobby Tait was the after dinner speaker and made a right c@nt of himself, even the r@ngers supporters were embarrased by his nonesense..................Can't disagree with that T.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back